Best CEO Skills Billing Policy
Money Back Guarantee: Our goal is to make sure every client receives more than they expect. However, if you are not happy with our product we will gladly refund your purchase within 30 days after your purchase. Your refund request will be processed within 4 business days. Sorry, shipping fees not included in refund.
Usage of Best CEO Skills products and services constitutes customer’s acceptance of Best CEO Skills’ billing policy. Following is Best CEO Skills’ billing policy:
- All accounts are set up on a prepaid basis. Payment must be received by Best CEO Skills before any billable product or service is provided/activated.
- All international customers must pay by credit/debit card. Best CEO Skills does not accept international checks.
- Subscription billing is based on availability of products and services, not based on usage.
- Customers are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current.
- All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- Invoice and payment receipts are available to customers upon request.
- Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer’s specific billing cycle date. If the credit/debit card is declined, Best CEO Skills will attempt to charge the card on file for 30 days.
- Late Fee: All accounts more than 30 days past due may be assessed a late fee. No fewer than three attempts to contact the customer will be made before any late fee is assessed.
- Delinquent Accounts: All accounts 30 days past due may be disabled until balances are paid in full. When disabled, all access will be suspended and data will be unavailable.
- Deactivation: After an account is delinquent 60 days, it will be cancelled due to non-payment. Once cancelled, the customer will not be able to recover any files until the account is current. Application data will be stored for 90 days post cancellation. After that, application data will not be available. The account record and delinquent balance will be submitted to a third-party collection service.
- Late Fee: Best CEO Skills may assess a $15.00 late fee for accounts 30 days past due.
- Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, Best CEO Skills may assess a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
- Returned Checks: Best CEO Skills may assess a $50.00 processing fee on all returned checks.
- Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $15.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
- Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
Best CEO Skills Services
Invoices are generated and payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period. Customer billing periods typically begin on the day of the month in which customers purchase their Best CEO Skills subscription. Customers may cancel their subscriptions at any time. In the event of cancellation, customers will still have access to their applications through the end of their current billing period. Best CEO Skills will not prorate any portion of unused subscription services. All subscription fees are nonrefundable.
Best CEO Skills accepts payments via credit/debit card. Payment by any other means, such as by check, is on a per-customer basis and must be agreed to by Best CEO Skills. Checks must be paid in U.S. dollars and issued from a U.S. bank. Payment by check is acceptable only for prepayment of six or twelve months of subscription services. Best CEO Skills currently accepts American Express, MasterCard, Discover and Visa credit/debit cards.
Email requests to cancel do not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. Only verbal requests made with a Best CEO Skills representative will create a cancellation request. Customers are encouraged to keep records of all cancellation communication. Cancellations will take effect on the last day of the billing period in which the cancellation request was received.
As a current or prior customer of Best CEO Skills, each customer agrees to provide Best CEO Skills 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. Best CEO Skills must be the first option in billing disputes. Should Best CEO Skills receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer’s behalf before Best CEO Skills has been given a chance to resolve the issue, Best CEO Skills has the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, Best CEO Skills retains the right to collect on any rendered services or fees that are due. Best CEO Skills will submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, Best CEO Skills will immediately suspend the account until the matter is resolved.
Subscription and Service fees are nonrefundable.
- How do I get copies of my invoice?
- Invoices can also be emailed per a customer request. Contact the Best CEO Skills billing department at [COMPANY BILLING EMAIL].
- How can I update my credit/debit card?
- Credit/debit cards can be updated by contacting the Best CEO Skills billing department at [COMPANY BILLING EMAIL].
- Can you split payments towards my monthly fee between two cards?
- Our PayPal system offers payment options.
- Can I pay by check instead?
- We currently are unable to accept checks.
- What forms of payment can I use?
- Best CEO Skills accepts payments via credit/debit card. Best CEO Skills currently accepts American Express, MasterCard, Discover and Visa credit and debit cards, and PayPal.
- I cancelled my account. Why is Best CEO Skills following up with me about my outstanding balance?
- Cancellation of your subscription does not dismiss outstanding balances.
Please contact us for any other questions or concerns about our billing policy at [COMPANY BILLING EMAIL].
We HATE spam. We know you do to.
Best CEO Skills respects and PROTECTS your privacy. Best CEO Skills will not disclose to outside parties any personally identifiable information obtained from an email inquiry without your consent (except as required by subpoena or other legal process or in the case of imminent physical harm to you or others). Best CEO Skills only use outside agents, contractors, or other companies to perform services on its behalf when that outside agency has entered into a Confidentiality Agreement, which ensures protection of personally identifiable information consistent with this Policy.
When people send email inquiries to Best CEO Skills, we use the return email address to answer the inquiry and communicate with the sender. Best CEO Skills does not use the return email address for any other purpose and do not share it with any third party. Best CEO Skills may use email data or other identifiable information, if necessary, to investigate and help prevent potentially unlawful activity or activity that threatens its website or the show’s network, or impedes services provided throughout the site. Best CEO Skills may amend the Privacy Statement from time to time. These changes will be posted online and take effect as soon as they are posted.